Monday, November 8, 2010

So angry can't think of a name....

         After the episode with Anthony, he kindly turned his head and walked away. What a gentleman!
*swoon*

        So I thought that if I just lay low for a little bit, and dint really look or talk to him, maybe I could redeem my self, because he'd eventually forget, right??? Maybe, but to that I may never find the answer. because, lo and behold, three days later word got out and swept the school about he and Quinn Vorgan (the terminally bland girl, as I like to think of her...) were in fact an item.

*cough cough*

   "EXCUSE ME????????" i shouted across the room to the gossip circle I had overheard it from, as I charged across the room with a viking helmet atop my head, took my spear which had popped into my hand, and stabbed the speaker repeatedly in the face.
      Well, that's what happened in my head....... anyway, all I really did was whisper "excuse me??" and waited for a reply. Then, quite rudely and unnesisarily in my opinion, the speaker rolled his eyes and spoke  to me in a condescending voice. Hm. Douche.
      Anyway, he then replied, "Quinn Vorgan and Anthony Vince are dating. Why do you care so much?" he spoke to me as if I was a baby. Well.... at least I know SOMEONE who's not coming to my b-day party.....
     "I don't I thought you said something else." I quickly lied.

   "whatever." they replied, and i think i heard, under there breath, "freak...." well, whatever. I don't even know them so I really couldn't care less. The MAIN point is that Anthony has a GIRLFRIEND!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIMES 4 AND A HALF!! thats right, a half!! That's how mad I am.

>:(

I must devise some sort of plan........................ they have to break up.
 

  Anthony
              Will
                   Be
                     MINE!!!!!!!!!!




~Magzy

No comments:

Post a Comment