Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Invention: DEODERANT!!!!

       As I went to bed last night I made a new day's resolution. (get it?? like a new YEARS resolution but for the DAY!! haha, im so funny........ ya, im kinda lame.) Anyway, so I decided that I would be braver with Anthony. He barely even knows I exist, because I doubt he even remembers the swings!! And even if he does, he hasn't even said hi to me in the last couple of weeks, and when he did it was more of a mumble, he didn't even look at me or use my name! So I decide i would force him to notice me! I am Magzy! I can do this!
    So that last night I slept with a smile... but when I actually saw him in the hallway a shiver ran down my spine and I froze, knowing that if I wanted to stay true to myself I would have to honor my promise, even if it was only to myself.
     The sad thing was... today I had missed the bus. Why is that important? Because my house is two miles away from the school... and of course my mother wouldn't drive me, so I had to jog all the way here. So now I was sweaty, gross, and red in the face. But he was about to turn away and I was about to miss my chance! So if I was a little red in the face, whatever! So I raised my arm, and used my sweetest voice, and called, "Hey Anthony!" he turned at the sound of his name, and I could see a smile flash across his face! Yes, he liked me, or else why would he smile?? But then... why was everyone else smiling.... I looked down at what everyone was staring at and saw a sweat stain stretched across my sleeve from my armpit, big, bold, dark, and
staaaaanky!!!!
    My face got even redder, and I sprinted into the bathroom and cried! So much for making a good first impression... (well, really a second impression since we'd met before, but really he forgot me I'm guessing... am I over explaining this?)
   Oh well, more on this once I calm down a little.

~Magzy

1 comment: