Friday, November 5, 2010

The Girl With All The Words

        Hello, my name is Magzy. Magzy Linda Micks. Well, really it's Margaret, but that name is perpetually horrid, so my friends call me Magzy. So basically no one calls me that but my parents and family, for i have no friends seeing as I'm the girl with all the words. I'm that one girl who no one quite likes very much, because I tend to use to many words, way to fast. Yes, that's me.... Magzy Linda Micks.
    I'm just a 12 year old girl, who just started John Renolds Middle School, and annoy the hell out of anyone and any one I meet. To put it simply, I'm the girl who eats lunch every day either on the edge of the table, not even daring to look up at the dark stares people throw my way, for I am not welcome, or in the bathroom. I talk to much. That's quite it really, I'm just annoying. That's the main reason I'm hated by the general populace, that and I'm misunderstood as mean. I get anxiety attacks, so sometimes I freak out and start fidgeting and looking wildly around the room, I breathe heavy and feel as if my world is collapsing in on me, when finally I scream to no one in particular, "SHUT UP!!" just because I have no idea what else to do to make the feeling go away, people think I'm talking to them, yet really I'm just hurting inside. I only have two friends, the best friends in the world, C.J. and Iz. (Really it's cassandra jane and Isabella, but they both loathe those names so much, everyone calls them by those names)
       C.J. is a tall, dark skinned girl, who sees the good in everyone. She has dark brown eyes, and is absolutely gorgeous. She chooses to hang out with me, for some reason I have no idea, and so sadly not that many people like her.
    Then there is Iz. Iz is a passionate, wonderful person with short blonde hair, brown eyes, black frameless glasses, and usually wears jeans and a t-shirt from retail shops, yet she always looks amazing!
      These are my only friends, they sit with me every day in the bathroom, or on the edge of a table, they know they could do so much better, but for some reason that is unknown to me, they choose me. They say it's because I'm so creative, and genuine, and myself. Everyone else is trying to fit in.... and while I try.... it doesnt't work, and my real self shines through. Even when I annoy them with my mindless babbling and large words, they stick by me.
      Now, you may wonder why I start this blog. Well, first it's to let you know that, if you are one of the middle school losers, you are not alone. I am with you. second, so you can know the true life of Magzy Micks, for I am confident one day, I will be famous and you, faithful readers, will be the people who will have know me first.
      And third, I love the "click-click" noise the keyboard makes.

click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click click-click ..........

     I have a strong suspicion I have a.d.d... oh well.
    Now, let me tell you about myself, for as I have explained some, I have not explained it all. I feel obliged to tell you my good points too, so you do not read this blog and take the enemies side because you find me annoying. You must know me before you judge, something I feel my peers at school must work on.
     I have short brown hair, i am 12 years old, in 6th grade. I have brown eyes that are big, yet are hard to see behind my thin brown glasses. I usually wear skinny jeans, sweat shirts from north face, and assorted items from American Eagle and Aeropostale. I talk to much, and it may sound like babble. But if you listen closely like C.J. and Iz, you may notice that, even among the babbling, sometimes there is something important to say. I am passionate too, about everything I do. Wether it be projects I'm working on, or birthday cards for my BFFs when it's there b-day, I throw my all into whatever I'm working on. I love to read, I always have a good book under my arm, or in my backpack.  And also, I'm honest. I don't steal, or cheat or lie, and I can also keep a secret. If you tell me a secret, it's locked in a safe and I've eaten the key.
       So that pretty much sums up me, Magzy. Now let's go to some of my rivals.... Lucy, and Sylvia. Despite Sylvia's stupid name, she, Lucy, and there little "posse" have taken over the school withing the first two weeks. They created the popular table, and at lunch kids gather around like puppies waiting to be accepted. They gather around, and if they glare at a person when they try and sit down..... they know there unwelcome and leave, because at my school your not actually allowed to say someone can't sit there, it's up to the students to realize when there not wanted.
   Lucy and Sylvia both look identical, because there twins. Both red hair, hazel eyes, stunningly pretty on the outside, yet devilish and horrid on the inside. The difference is, though, that sylvia's hair is cut short and she sticks to skirts, while Lucy's hair is longer and wheres designer brand clothing. Also, if you  watch close enough, you'll see sylvia always leads, with lucy an inch from her heels, you can tell sylvia is in charge. Sylvia is always the one who gives out the insults, while Lucy chimes in with her own snide remarks. How they got to be popular..... a mystery that shall haunt me forever. Or at least until im 30, which is really old so basically forever.
       Then there is Anthony. My crush since third grade, when he was in 4th and both our classes were at recess, i was on the swings and he sat down next to me and shared his snack with me. he's seemed to forgotten me though, we only have 2 subjects together and sit on different sides of the room. There's also the fact every girl likes him, and he's in the 7th grade. I am in 7th grade lit. and math though, so those are the few precious moments i share with him.
   So if you care enough to read on, please check back often for new posts from Magzy herself.

~Magzy

No comments:

Post a Comment