Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Kids On The Second Floor

        I have always been a good student. I've said that, I take 7th grade math and language. A.K.A. I take math and language on the second floor, which is the place all sixth graders can't wait to get to. Apparently, there is some kind of rumor saying that each locker has a vending machine, and fairies live in the classroom and give you candy, or whatever. For some reason, people just figure that being on the 2nd floor is.... better.
         Of course it holds nothing to special for me except Anthony. But now even that glimmer of light has been cursed with the gleam of poisin. Anthony's..... "girlfriend" I use the quotes, not because it's not legit or I'm being sarcastic... but because if I didn't it would feel way to real for me. I wouldn't be able to bear that pain...... and with that girl, lynne... pin.... sin.... chin.... tin.... whatever, my whole entire school experience is dented. The thing is, I'm not the type to stand around and be all optimistic and niave, with the idiotic though about my problems working out on there own.... I get stuff done.
         So of course, i devise a plan to destroy that little slut. I have math with her.... I never noticed her before, being the only 6th grader there, I usually keep my head down, away from the judging stares of the older kids around me. Also, she's quiet and shy, as some people describe her. I like to use words like, dull, pathetic, excrutiatingly boring... yes, much, MUCH better.
       If only my big words could break the two up......
     Maybe they can??? Not big words specifically... but maybe I could manipulate the gossip of others, or come up with some of my own, to tear them apart. Of course, I'd have to act soon.... before there relationship became to strong. In these early stages, since it's only been two days, the rope that is there relationship is thin....
       And of course, my plan starts with the kids on the second floor......


~Magzy

No comments:

Post a Comment